Hayley Paddock Joins EME Power Systems
EME Power Systems are pleased to be able to welcome new staff member, Hayley Paddock, to the team.
Hayley joins us from the insurance industry where she has worked for the last 28 years. Hayley’s role is to assist company Finance Director, Joanne Arnold, with the administrative functions of the company. She will be working with the company’s accounts package and purchase ledger as well as providing back office support to all areas of our field operations.
Managing Director Robert Horn said:
“Although Hayley has been with us for a comparatively short time she has already become a valued and integral member of the team. Hayley quickly understood the company values and works well with everyone. We are very pleased to welcome her aboard”.
- The Benefits of Carrying Out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
- EME Transformer Stock Saves the Day!
- PARTIAL DISCHARGE TESTING
- Storm Franklyn
- Helping to Mitigate the UK Energy Crisis
- EME Power Systems Helps Company To Join The Recycling Effort
- Christmas Time Switchgear Changes
- Out of Hours Peace of Mind
- EME Power Systems Fast Response for Major Food Manufacture
- Importance of Regular Intrusive Maintenance
- NHS Challenge
- Automated Packaging at Malvern Worcestershire
- Christmas Arrives Early
- Challenge Accepted
- Through these uncertain times...
- Challenging Times
- Low Carbon Electricity
- Our excellent installation teams complete essential works
- Fast Response
- Essential Maintenance
- Solution to a tricky transformer replacement
- It's A Cut!
- EME Power Systems Quarterly Update
- Infrastructure Upgrade
- EME Power Systems Continue As Normal
- It's Cold Inside
- Double transformer failure leads to double success
- Steve Harrison Joins the Company
- Class Cancelled
- Now For Something Slightly Different
- Go Green and Save Pounds
- Cable Fault Repair
- Time For A Quick Change Around
- Lincoln Prison
- EME Power Systems Renewables
- An Early Summer Break - Out With The Old, In With The New
- EME Power Systems Midweek Break