Helping to Mitigate the UK Energy Crisis
Here at EME Power Systems we have seen an unprecedented rise in enquiries for our energy efficient transformers over recent months.
Our in-house transformer expert, Steve Harrison had this to say:
We all know how much the cost of electricity has risen in recent months and it looks very much like energy inflation will be with us for some time to come. Not everyone is aware that there are some straightforward actions that can be taken to help to counter these additional costs. Modern energy efficient transformers have far lower losses than those of 1970s and 1980s transformers that many sites typically have installed. We have new modern, energy efficient transformers in stock and ready for installation meaning that large savings in annual electricity charges (often running into many thousands of pounds) can be made due to their lower running costs.
Please feel free to call us if you would like to learn more about how EME Power Systems can help reduce your energy costs.
- The Benefits of Carrying Out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
- EME Transformer Stock Saves the Day!
- PARTIAL DISCHARGE TESTING
- Storm Franklyn
- EME Power Systems Helps Company To Join The Recycling Effort
- Christmas Time Switchgear Changes
- Out of Hours Peace of Mind
- EME Power Systems Fast Response for Major Food Manufacture
- Importance of Regular Intrusive Maintenance
- NHS Challenge
- Automated Packaging at Malvern Worcestershire
- Christmas Arrives Early
- Challenge Accepted
- Through these uncertain times...
- Hayley Paddock Joins EME Power Systems
- Challenging Times
- Low Carbon Electricity
- Our excellent installation teams complete essential works
- Fast Response
- Essential Maintenance
- Solution to a tricky transformer replacement
- It's A Cut!
- EME Power Systems Quarterly Update
- Infrastructure Upgrade
- EME Power Systems Continue As Normal
- It's Cold Inside
- Double transformer failure leads to double success
- Steve Harrison Joins the Company
- Class Cancelled
- Now For Something Slightly Different
- Go Green and Save Pounds
- Cable Fault Repair
- Time For A Quick Change Around
- Lincoln Prison
- EME Power Systems Renewables
- An Early Summer Break - Out With The Old, In With The New
- EME Power Systems Midweek Break