Low Carbon Electricity
EME Power Systems have been engaged to install a new HV panel, distribution transformers, HV cabling & LV tails to support the power distribution to the UK Atomic Agency.
EME Power Systems have been specified to carry out the supply and installation of a 7,000kva supply to the UK Atomic Agency. The work has been carried out at a brownfield site located at the Advanced Manufacturing Park in Rotherham, the heart of the UK’s advanced manufacturing region. The facility will see the UK Atomic Energy Authority (UKAEA) working with industrial partners to put the UK in a strong position to commercialise nuclear fusion as a major source of low-carbon electricity.
“We are proud to have been selected to carry out this installation for our client and to be entrusted to carry out such a prestigious project for the UKAEA demonstrates the high regard that the company is held in by the industry’s project professionals”.
EME Power Systems Managing Director, Robert Horn
- Automated Packaging at Malvern Worcestershire
- Christmas Arrives Early
- Challenge Accepted
- Through these uncertain times...
- Hayley Paddock Joins EME Power Systems
- Challenging Times
- Our excellent installation teams complete essential works
- Fast Response
- Essential Maintenance
- Solution to a tricky transformer replacement
- It's A Cut!
- EME Power Systems Quarterly Update
- Infrastructure Upgrade
- EME Power Systems Continue As Normal
- It's Cold Inside
- Double transformer failure leads to double success
- Steve Harrison Joins the Company
- Class Cancelled
- Now For Something Slightly Different
- Go Green and Save Pounds
- Cable Fault Repair
- Time For A Quick Change Around
- Lincoln Prison
- EME Power Systems Renewables
- An Early Summer Break - Out With The Old, In With The New
- EME Power Systems Midweek Break