EME Power Systems Fast Response for Major Food Manufacture
A major food manufacturer in the Midlands that employs over 700 people across its manufacturing and office facility found its self without power recently.
After waiting over one hour with no production or output from the facility for its existing high voltage maintenance supplier to respond, they decided enough was enough and sought the assistance of another high voltage specialist.
The maintenance manager called EME Power Systems at around 09.00am and asked for assistance. We sent an engineer straight away and were on site by 10.00am and after a short consultation began fault finding and sectionalising the system.
The cause of the fault was quickly found to be incorrect protection settings on a relay protected circuit breaker and when this was demonstrated to a director of the business they told us that “this had happened a few other times before but the previous company had simply restored power and not checked or altered any of the settings.“
All power was restored by 11.30am that same morning and the factory was back producing food.
The client was left with a satisfied taste in their mouth by the swift and efficient actions of EME Power Systems and its on call engineers. The maintenance manager was quoted as saying “Thank you so much for the fantastic service.”
As our engineer left site there was still no sign of the customer’s contracted HV service provider.
EME Power Systems Managing Director, Robert Horn had this to say:
Yet another example of EME Power Systems being called in to bridge the gap when a competitor fails to measure up. If you have a site that is critical and want to have confidence that you will receive the very highest level of care, attention and emergency support then you need the protection and assurance that an EME Power Systems HV service agreement affords.
If you are ever in need of assistance or would like to learn more about our first class high voltage maintenance and call out service please give us a call 24/7 365 days a year.
- The Benefits of Carrying Out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
- EME Transformer Stock Saves the Day!
- PARTIAL DISCHARGE TESTING
- Storm Franklyn
- Helping to Mitigate the UK Energy Crisis
- EME Power Systems Helps Company To Join The Recycling Effort
- Christmas Time Switchgear Changes
- Out of Hours Peace of Mind
- Importance of Regular Intrusive Maintenance
- NHS Challenge
- Automated Packaging at Malvern Worcestershire
- Christmas Arrives Early
- Challenge Accepted
- Through these uncertain times...
- Hayley Paddock Joins EME Power Systems
- Challenging Times
- Low Carbon Electricity
- Our excellent installation teams complete essential works
- Fast Response
- Essential Maintenance
- Solution to a tricky transformer replacement
- It's A Cut!
- EME Power Systems Quarterly Update
- Infrastructure Upgrade
- EME Power Systems Continue As Normal
- It's Cold Inside
- Double transformer failure leads to double success
- Steve Harrison Joins the Company
- Class Cancelled
- Now For Something Slightly Different
- Go Green and Save Pounds
- Cable Fault Repair
- Time For A Quick Change Around
- Lincoln Prison
- EME Power Systems Renewables
- An Early Summer Break - Out With The Old, In With The New
- EME Power Systems Midweek Break