Our excellent installation teams complete essential works
EME Power Systems have successfully completed another HV supply upgrade for local engineering company Minebea in Lincoln.
Our brief was to upgrade existing HV infrastructure to cater for planned expansion works. In a tightly controlled work programme we carried out installation of a new HV extensible switch board, additional transformer, LV power distribution and all associated civils works.
“Whilst these works were typical of the installation work that we carry out, the timing and environment certainly was not. We planned and delivered the scheme in a Covid-19 secure way at the height of the pandemic and it is a tribute to our installation teams that this essential work was not delayed and that our customers plans were kept on track as a result”.
James Grigg, EME Power Systems Contracting Engineer
- Fast Response
- Essential Maintenance
- Solution to a tricky transformer replacement
- It's A Cut!
- EME Power Systems Quarterly Update
- Infrastructure Upgrade
- EME Power Systems Continue As Normal
- It's Cold Inside
- Double transformer failure leads to double success
- Steve Harrison Joins the Company
- Class Cancelled
- Now For Something Slightly Different
- Go Green and Save Pounds
- Cable Fault Repair
- Time For A Quick Change Around
- Lincoln Prison
- EME Power Systems Renewables
- An Early Summer Break - Out With The Old, In With The New
- EME Power Systems Midweek Break