Solution to a tricky transformer replacement
EME Power Systems have successfully completed the replacement of 2 transformers which were located in a difficult to access basement substation. The work was made even more problematic by the virtue of the fact that the LV panels also blocked the access route. The work was carried out over 2 separate visits in order to keep power on to the building.
Contracts Engineer James Grigg explained:
We were approached by our client with the dilemma of how to replace the transformers and that in conjunction with our specialist material handling contractors we were able to complete the work in both a safe and timely manner.
- Fast Response
- Essential Maintenance
- It's A Cut!
- EME Power Systems Quarterly Update
- Infrastructure Upgrade
- EME Power Systems Continue As Normal
- It's Cold Inside
- Double transformer failure leads to double success
- Steve Harrison Joins the Company
- Class Cancelled
- Now For Something Slightly Different
- Go Green and Save Pounds
- Cable Fault Repair
- Time For A Quick Change Around
- Lincoln Prison
- EME Power Systems Renewables
- An Early Summer Break - Out With The Old, In With The New
- EME Power Systems Midweek Break