Graham Haydn-Davies Retirement
2nd June 2023
EME Power Systems said goodbye on 24th May to long standing employee Graham Haydn-Davies as he left to enjoy his well-earned retirement.
Graham has been with the company since 2014 when he joined us in a business development role. During his time with the company Graham has witnessed and very much been a part of the company more than doubling in its size.
Graham has been a much liked member of the team and everybody has really enjoyed working with him over the years. We all wish him and his wife Mary all the very best for the future and an enjoyable retirement.
Rob Horn, Managing Director
- Considering Voltage Management to Help Cut Bills?
- LV Sub-Main Fault
- Cable Joint Failure
- Phil Shaw Retirement
- Directional Drilling
- Pre-Planned Maintenance
- Energy Savings Factsheet
- The Benefits of Carrying Out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
- EME Transformer Stock Saves the Day!
- PARTIAL DISCHARGE TESTING
- Storm Franklyn
- Helping to Mitigate the UK Energy Crisis
- EME Power Systems Helps Company To Join The Recycling Effort
- Christmas Time Switchgear Changes
- Out of Hours Peace of Mind
- EME Power Systems Fast Response for Major Food Manufacture
- Importance of Regular Intrusive Maintenance
- NHS Challenge
- Automated Packaging at Malvern Worcestershire
- Christmas Arrives Early
- Challenge Accepted
- Through these uncertain times...
- Hayley Paddock Joins EME Power Systems
- Challenging Times
- Low Carbon Electricity
- Our excellent installation teams complete essential works
- Fast Response
- Essential Maintenance
- Solution to a tricky transformer replacement
- It's A Cut!
- EME Power Systems Quarterly Update
- Infrastructure Upgrade
- EME Power Systems Continue As Normal
- It's Cold Inside
- Double transformer failure leads to double success
- Steve Harrison Joins the Company
- Class Cancelled
- Now For Something Slightly Different
- Go Green and Save Pounds
- Cable Fault Repair
- Time For A Quick Change Around
- Lincoln Prison
- EME Power Systems Renewables
- An Early Summer Break - Out With The Old, In With The New
- EME Power Systems Midweek Break