It's Cold Inside
20th January 2020
Our engineers weren’t frozen to the spot when a 0530hrs call was received on 4th December from our customer, D&S Storage in Sutton-in-Ashfield. The cold storage site had experienced a loss of supply so our engineers were mobilised and arrived on site at 0650hrs to discover that an LV cable had been damaged. Temporary generation was organised, quickly installed and the site had full site supplies back on by 1300hrs.
Over the next few days the fault was exposed and repaired to allow the generation to be removed from site.
“Where sites have critical loads such as cold storage then it really is imperative that they have an HV Service Agreement in place with a supplier who has a proven track record. EME Power Systems are a major supplier of HV services to industry and are able to quickly mobilise and respond when our contracted customers require”.
Steve Myson, EME Power Systems Project Manager
- The Benefits of Carrying Out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
- EME Transformer Stock Saves the Day!
- PARTIAL DISCHARGE TESTING
- Storm Franklyn
- Helping to Mitigate the UK Energy Crisis
- EME Power Systems Helps Company To Join The Recycling Effort
- Christmas Time Switchgear Changes
- Out of Hours Peace of Mind
- EME Power Systems Fast Response for Major Food Manufacture
- Importance of Regular Intrusive Maintenance
- NHS Challenge
- Automated Packaging at Malvern Worcestershire
- Christmas Arrives Early
- Challenge Accepted
- Through these uncertain times...
- Hayley Paddock Joins EME Power Systems
- Challenging Times
- Low Carbon Electricity
- Our excellent installation teams complete essential works
- Fast Response
- Essential Maintenance
- Solution to a tricky transformer replacement
- It's A Cut!
- EME Power Systems Quarterly Update
- Infrastructure Upgrade
- EME Power Systems Continue As Normal
- Double transformer failure leads to double success
- Steve Harrison Joins the Company
- Class Cancelled
- Now For Something Slightly Different
- Go Green and Save Pounds
- Cable Fault Repair
- Time For A Quick Change Around
- Lincoln Prison
- EME Power Systems Renewables
- An Early Summer Break - Out With The Old, In With The New
- EME Power Systems Midweek Break