It's A Cut!
EME Power Systems recently carried out important switch gear and transformer maintenance works at Elstree Studios in Borehamwood.
A lull in filming at the studios meant that we were able to take advantage of an opportunity to carry out this vital work. At short notice we organised electrical isolation to the site and so were able to carry out a full intrusive maintenance of 4 oil filled ring main units and transformers carried. The works were phased to minimise disruption to essential services and carried out over two consecutive days.
Site Maintenance Manager Lee Driscoll said:
Thanks for today, you’ve done an excellent job, you’ve got a good team of lads James.
- Automated Packaging at Malvern Worcestershire
- Christmas Arrives Early
- Challenge Accepted
- Through these uncertain times...
- Hayley Paddock Joins EME Power Systems
- Challenging Times
- Low Carbon Electricity
- Our excellent installation teams complete essential works
- Fast Response
- Essential Maintenance
- Solution to a tricky transformer replacement
- EME Power Systems Quarterly Update
- Infrastructure Upgrade
- EME Power Systems Continue As Normal
- It's Cold Inside
- Double transformer failure leads to double success
- Steve Harrison Joins the Company
- Class Cancelled
- Now For Something Slightly Different
- Go Green and Save Pounds
- Cable Fault Repair
- Time For A Quick Change Around
- Lincoln Prison
- EME Power Systems Renewables
- An Early Summer Break - Out With The Old, In With The New
- EME Power Systems Midweek Break