Steve Harrison Joins the Company
Thursday 23 May, 2019
EME Power Systems welcomes Steve Harrison to the team.
Steve joins us to complement our existing team of customer facing engineers. With 28 years experience within the transformer and HV switchgear industry Steve will play a very important part in the next stage of our story. His role will be to assess customer requirements and to provide tailored maintenance and installation solutions to sites supplied at high voltage.
EME Power Systems Company Director Robert Horn had this to say:
"Steve is a highly respected member of the high voltage contracting community and we are very pleased that he has agreed to join us as we continue in our story of continued growth and success".
Steve Harrison said:
"After 28 years within the transformer and switchgear business, it is with enthusiasm and delight that I start a new chapter in my career with such an established and reputable company as EME Power Systems. Having previously worked closely with EME Power Systems for nearly 15 years, and understanding the values and morals of the business, really made my first career move an easy decision. I am looking forward to applying my knowledge, dedication and work ethic to further grow the portfolio of EME over the coming years".
- PARTIAL DISCHARGE TESTING
- Storm Franklyn
- Helping to Mitigate the UK Energy Crisis
- EME Power Systems Helps Company To Join The Recycling Effort
- Christmas Time Switchgear Changes
- Out of Hours Peace of Mind
- EME Power Systems Fast Response for Major Food Manufacture
- Importance of Regular Intrusive Maintenance
- NHS Challenge
- Automated Packaging at Malvern Worcestershire
- Christmas Arrives Early
- Challenge Accepted
- Through these uncertain times...
- Hayley Paddock Joins EME Power Systems
- Challenging Times
- Low Carbon Electricity
- Our excellent installation teams complete essential works
- Fast Response
- Essential Maintenance
- Solution to a tricky transformer replacement
- It's A Cut!
- EME Power Systems Quarterly Update
- Infrastructure Upgrade
- EME Power Systems Continue As Normal
- It's Cold Inside
- Double transformer failure leads to double success
- Class Cancelled
- Now For Something Slightly Different
- Go Green and Save Pounds
- Cable Fault Repair
- Time For A Quick Change Around
- Lincoln Prison
- EME Power Systems Renewables
- An Early Summer Break - Out With The Old, In With The New
- EME Power Systems Midweek Break